Friday, July 25, 2008

I was tagged......

I was tagged by my girlfriend Dana about "6 random things about me"
sooooooo........ here I go......

1) I love...love....love....LOVE..... going to the movies by myself!!! No one to worry about, no one to share my special treats with, no one to be concerned if they are enjoying themselves...just ME TIME :)

2) I'm the biggest closet Neil Diamond fan (Dana, we need to hit a concert:) I thank my mom for my eclectic taste in music......

3) I enjoy eating out by myself at restaurants.... (something I did a lot of living on my own downtown Portland, Oregon) before I got married...

4) I'm a complete night owl..... I LOVE my evenings...... between working part- time and taking care of Tatianna, my "MY" time comes late in the evening.... this is the time I read...blog...email girlfriends...organize my Picasa pictures..... it's just MY time and I enjoy it..

5) I am the youngest of 5... the baby I guess...I love and adore my siblings!! Tatianna is the 11th grandchild.... I have an older brother, Jon.. then Amy, Ginny, Lisa and Myself... The funny thing about being the "baby" although I am 30 (yikes) I will ALWAYS be the baby or "little Karie"!!


6) I am deathly afraid of heights.... The drive up to Big Bear nearly gives me a heart attack every time!!

OK, those were pretty random and have no rhyme or reason.... happy to share... :)

3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

NEAL is AWESOME!!!....I think I like him because I somehow know all the words to songs.....I have my Mom to thank for that too :)

Nat said...

I grew up on Neil D too! In fact, I think he was one of my first concerts. And I'm the youngest of 3- we babies will always be the babies I think. :)

Tonya Staab said...

You are so brave. I've never been able to go to movies or restaurants on my own. I wish I wasn't so darn self conscious.