This was sent to me by my fabulous friend Felicitas, of rayraygirls.blogspot.com thanks, Felicitas! There is a twist to receive this award .......There are rules in accepting this award. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? bed 3. Your hair color? brown 4. Your mother? Missed
5. Your father? heaven 6. Your favorite thing? sleepingin 7. Your dream last night? real
8. Your dream/goal? Travel 9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? reading 11. Your fear? dying 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? San Diego
13. Where were you last night? Snuggling 14. What you're not? skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? House
16. Where you grew up? Oregon
17. The last thing you did? prayers 18. What are you wearing? jammies 19. Your TV? on 20. Your pet? crazy
21. Your computer? addicting 22. Your mood? overwhelmed 23. Missing someone? constantly
24. Your car? Dirty :)
25. Something you're not wearing? socks 26. Favorite store? Target 27. Your summer? Amazing 28. Love someone? Absolutely 29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today 31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
Boy, that wasn't as easy to do with only 1 word! I would love to send this to : (But don't feel obligated:)
My Girlfriend Trisha is getting MARRIED this Saturday in Cancun, Mexico :) WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! We celebrated her bachelorette party at the Shout House in San Diego!! (a really fun, fun dueling piano bar) I am sooooooo excited for her!!!! I can't wait to hear all about her trip, she will be in Mexico for 2 weeks :) Such a lucky lady!!!!
Today was Tatianna's 1st day of Preschool!!!!! She did awesome! Some tears saying goodbye to Mommy & Daddy, but when I called to check on her a while later, they said she was having fun playing outside:) Note to self "NO WHITE SHIRTS AT SCHOOL" She had a ball playing outside and fingerpainting and it showed all over her new shirt!!!!
The New York Yankee backpack was a gift from Grandma & Papa! Such a big girl......
Getting ready for Tatianna's 1st day of Preschool tomorrow has taken me all stinkin day!!!! I filled out 10 different forms, got together two emergency food/supply bags (just in case) 2 extra outfits, sunscreen, blankets, raincoat, extra shoes & I packed her the best/special lunch for tomorrow...... HOLY MOLY!!!!!!
We have been talking about her new Preschool with her for the last few weeks and she seems pretty excited about it..... Mommy and Daddy are the ones who will need the kleenex tomorrow :( She is such a big girl.......
Tatianna & I got a chance to meet Bert and Ernie this morning at Sea World!! She was soooo excited and didn't want to leave them :)
She was excited at first to see Cookie Monster, then got very nervous & a little scared when we got close!
As always, we had to go say hi to the "polars" They were resting today!
Tatianna got a close encounter w/a bird named Ruby! They were in the middle of training her & stopped to come say hi to Tati! She thought it was sooo neat! She kept talking about Ruby the rest of our visit :)
Our New York City adventure was AWESOME!!! I can't believe all the fun things we did: Central Park, 2 Yankee Games, front row David Letterman seats, a Harbor Cruise, lunch in Little Italy, 2 date nights (whoop whoop),The Museum of Natural History, FAO Schwartz, Toys R US... SOOOO much fun :) We WALKED.... WALKED......WALKED!!!!! Tatianna was sooo great, she really enjoyed all the excitement always around her!!!!