Thursday, July 3, 2008

Slumber Party :)





Tatianna & I had a slumber party with Stacia & Alexandra last Sunday night!! The girls had such a good time and just DIDN'T want to go to sleep.....so they stayed up 'till 11:30!!! Yes, that's correct....11:30!!!! Such party animals :) They must get it from their mommas!!!! I love the picture of Allie checking out her nails, while Tati is on her phone.....such DIVAS!!!!!! I can imagine having a similar picture in about 12 years......Can't wait until our next sleep over :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

How fun. Wow, I can't believe how long Alexandra's hair is now, it's been ages since I saw them.

Those girls are party animals. I'm so glad you girls had such a great time together.

Barley Family said...

How cute!! What a fun girls night out! :)