Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHEW...

Getting ready for Tatianna's 1st day of Preschool tomorrow has taken me all stinkin day!!!! I filled out 10 different forms, got together two emergency food/supply bags (just in case) 2 extra outfits, sunscreen, blankets, raincoat, extra shoes & I packed her the best/special lunch for tomorrow...... HOLY MOLY!!!!!!

We have been talking about her new Preschool with her for the last few weeks and she seems pretty excited about it..... Mommy and Daddy are the ones who will need the kleenex tomorrow :( She is such a big girl.......




Here's the website for her new school: www.littlesteps.org/index.cfm
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

AH!!! Good luck today!! I will be thinking about you guys, Ia m sure she will have a blast!!!

And I LOVE your header :)

Erin said...

Wow! That's a lot of stuff to pack. We only had to pack one extra outfit. Can't wait to hear how it all went today!

New header looks great!

Barley Family said...

I can see why it took you all day to prepare! That is a lot of stuff!!

She's gonna do great, I'm sure she'll love her new school :) Hugs to you, I know the first day can be a little tough.

p.s. your blog looks great! :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhhh hope all went well today!!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness "Lil sista"!!! What a cute blog you have here!! :0} Why is this the first time I'm seeing this?? Very well done and quite creative. You are a great Momma and I know our Momma is very proud of you. I love you!
~Aim "your fellow Neil D. fan"