Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin TIme


I just can't believe how HUGE my little pumpkin is!!!
When I look back over all the millions of pictures I have of her...I get a little sad... Where has the time gone??? I remember carving our 1st pumpkin together last year like it was just last night!

This year Tati was a little more timid when it came time to help daddy clean out
the guts!! She still managed to sneak a few bites though:) I hope she'll enjoy the pumpkin seeds that daddy is making special just for her!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

Love the photos. She has gotten big-just keep appreciating her moments-that is all we can do. Boo-hoo!

Amy said...

Ahhhh, super cute!! Hugs from Antie Amy :0)

Proud mommy of Two said...

So cute I love all the pics! Isn't it fun to compare all the pictures over the years! happy Halloween!!