Friday, October 17, 2008

YAY... DATE NIGHT!!!!



Doesn't this picture look sooooooo yummmmy?!?!??! I think I ate all that food tonight......
J and I had a wonderful opportunity to go out for date night tonight!! Tati's school was holding a "harvest festival" 5:30-10:00 (pizza dinner, fun games, movie, ice cream sundaes) It was too good to be true :) Yes, we are the parents that dropped our daughter off at 5:49 and picked her up at 9:00....
We headed out to Roppongi's in La Jolla... It was soooo amazing! I've been talking about going out for sushi EVERY SINGLE DAY since we have been home from NYC...
(we had a great sushi date while there)
Tati was so cute when we picked her up... She was having ice cream sundaes and didn't want to leave.. she kept saying "come on, let's play mommy and daddy"
I forget how much fun it is to go out all by ourselves... We of course talked about Tatianna the whole time... but it was just really nice to have a couple hours by ourselves too.....
Here's wishing date nights to all my wonderful friends :) I'll come watch the kiddos!!!


8 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!!!!!!!!
Thank you for our date night when you were here. Our table looked similar! :0)
Will Tatianna's school have a Harvest festival every weekend???? haha! One could only dream!
Love you!

TUTU Monkey said...

yummmmmmm that looks so good!! I am glad you got a evening out together!! Hope to see you soon!

Alliegatorfables said...

Is that REALLY ALL your food? I don't remember out table looking like that.....

Karie said...

No, ha ha!! BUT we did eat soooooo much... 4 rolls and 3 appetizers!!! I definitly got my sushi fix :)

Barley Family said...

Looks sooo yummy! How fun for you guys! And for Tati! that's awesome that her school does that!!

Alliegatorfables said...

OK-----how did yo get that photo????

Tonya Staab said...

Yum. I haven't had sushi forever. I shouldn't have read this now. I'm hungry. Now I want sushi. Damn it.

Yay to a date night :)

my little buttercup said...

OMG... the school has a harvest festival and you can just drop the kids off and leave. That's it, we are switching schools!