Monday, February 9, 2009

what to do.... oh what to do!!!

Tonight I said goodbye to both of my loves for a whole week!!! They are off on an adventure to Grandma & Papa's house! Tatianna is sooooo excited to see them and Jason is sooooo excited to get a brake from work and relax a bit... and of course see his parents! They are staying at a hotel tonight and Tati kept saying "we're going to see Rick at the hotel"...because that's were he works of course! Kids really have the best memories :) I'm going to miss them sooo much! I had a few "projects" I wanted to work on while they were away. I am happy to say that I have finished my pregnancy scrapbook tonight! Yep, that's right, Tatianna is 2 1/2 and I just finished... such a procrastinator :)
I am sooo happy we will be able to talk on the computer and see each other! I love our web cam! I think anyone who has family far away should seriously invest in one! They are great :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alliegatorfables said...

Awwww-if you get too lonely you can always come and stay with us!!! Shoot-just remembered you called last night....calling you....

Barley Family said...

So cute! I bet your week will go by fast. That's great you finished your scrapbook...Aiana is 12 and I still havent finished hers! :)

Erin said...

Enjoy your time to yourself! It'll go by quickly, I'm sure. You can borrow one of my kids if you get really lonely :).