Sunday, November 9, 2008

Battery's NOT included :(

I have been planning my sister Ginny's 35th Birthday in Palm Springs for MONTHS!!! I have been sooo excited about getting away w/just the girls and you would have thought that I was soooooo prepared... Can you even believe that I somehow managed to leave my camera charger at home along with the camera card that allows me to take TONS of pictures...

I know it's not the end of the world... I was sad for a few minutes, laughed at all the "extra shit" I had brought instead of the essentials... and realized it was NOT going to ruin my awesome weekend with my sisters!!!

We had an amazing time and am so thankful for these moments when it's just the girls! Sleeping in until 10:00 this morning was the highlight of my year :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barley Family said...

Ahh Karie, I know how disappointing that is! But you all the memories in your mind to enjoy forever!! :) Glad you girls had a good time!!

Erin said...

That's a bummer that you forgot the battery, but at least you had a great time. We miss you guys!

TUTU Monkey said...

Ahhhhh bummer about the camera but thirlled you had a great time!!