Monday, November 10, 2008

SHHHHHHH

Well I was tagged along with every one of you that reads my blog about "Secrets" At first I thought, hmmm if I tell you them, they WON'T be a secret anymore... HA HA!! But here are a few of my many (just kidding) :)
  1. I remember shoplifting candy w/my sister Lisa when I was only 5 years old (she was 7) It was a little market by my Grandma's house.
  2. I LOVE Country music and Rap music equally... soooo weird I know!
  3. I've been planning my boob job since Tati took her 1st drink of milk from me :)
  4. I'm obsessed w/celebrity gossip... I have to check TMZ.com and People.com every night before bed or I can't sleep right... Such a complete dork I know...
  5. I slept with a special stuffed rabbit I got on a vacation in Mexico when I was 12 until I was 18....
  6. The only fake purse I own, is a Kate Spade purse that I bought 6 years ago in Boston and I feel too guilty to use it and hate seeing it hanging in my closet...
  7. I remember taking my 1st puff of a cigarette at the age of 5... Again thanks to my sister Lisa!

Well thanks for tagging me & the therapy girls... I feel much, much better!! xoxo

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

so fun to hear your secrets......I can see you listening to Rap music with a cowboy hat on....:)

I too peek at TMZ.....

Alliegatorfables said...

Ha-ha....You should have put up some of the juicy ones. (JK) I am imagining you like dana was with your cowboy hat and rap.

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hi There Tati's mommy :o) You are the winner of the Capture life necklace!!! please e-mail me with you addy...put Give away winner in the header of the e-mail so I don't accidentally delete it
Congrats! feel free to keep entering each day
canela
jewelrybycanela@yahoo.com

my little buttercup said...

So, just catching up now, because I am procrastinating.

Does your sister Lisa read your blog? She probably should start. LOL