Saturday, November 22, 2008

Keeps getting better :)


A little over 2 years ago I joined an amazing Mom's Group! I'll never forget how excited I was to get out of the house and meet new friends for Tatianna & Myself! She was just 6 weeks old at our 1st event. For the first few months of playdates, Tatianna was asleep :) It was a great opportunity to bond w/amazing women and get wonderful advice.

Now it is... 2 years later and I feel like these moms and children are family! How lucky & blessed Tatianna and I are! I can't wait for our children to grown up together... even if not in person, I know that the friends we have made, are lifelong friends and I pray we never loose touch through the miles that may one day seperate us...

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin said...

We are so glad to have you guys as friends. I can't believe how much they have changed in two years! Your pictures came out soooooo much better than mine. Thanks for the link :)

TUTU Monkey said...

Aren't they cute!!!! We feel so lucky to have met you too!!!

See you soon I hope!!

Proud mommy of Two said...

So cute!! They were all so tiny back then!! Where oh where does the time fly?!

Amy said...

Super-duper cute!!!

my little buttercup said...

That is just so cute! I love seeing the old pictures, and then the new.

Tonya Staab said...

We feel so lucky to have met you and Tati too.